Sunday, August 16, 2009

Long time no post??


I'm glad that many are followin ma blog..

Ok, here's why no post for long time..

Firstly, i had been downloadin PRO SCORES for exactly 3days & 4 hrs when i was so much conscious not to touch ma lappy and the internet. Man, worth spending 3 days for this download cos this is an amazing toolkit which has professionally composed music and sound elements for creating powerful soundtracks and scores.

Secondly, i was so much confused about the script of my short film for the competition, '60 seconds to fame'. Finalized it on 12th noon after struggling for while to get a wheelchair which the previous script demanded. Since i couldnt get one, changed the script in no time, went to my school, got the permission and started shooting on the same day evening. It was so much fun shooting with the school kids and it reminded me my high school life. After finishin the production(filmin) part by 14th evening, i decided to edit in the same night and submit the cd the next day which is the deadline for submission :D But i was so much worried that the film dint come as i picturised. Before i start the editing, i checked their website for any update about the competition. I felt like 'YESSSSS'.. There was an update on the last date which is postponed to 01/09/09. So i decided to make something better and professional and not on the last couple of days :P


Now its my second chance to correct the mistakes and make moves early & better.
Guys, please do let me know if you get any script creative and professional. Cheers! ;-)