Monday, July 20, 2009

Incredible India!

Well, its been quiet around here... been busy - for a good reason.... and the reason issss....

The photographic Society of Madras invites photographers from all over the country, both amateurs and professionals, compete with their best pictures...

Sections:
  • Streets at night
  • Water
  • Emotions
  • Flora & Fauna
  • Monochrome
  • Temples of India

And my choice is 'Temples of India' which made my travel expenses very low as im living in the temple city, 'Kanchipuram' which has more than 100 temples in it.

Prize money :

  1. Rs. 10,000
  2. Rs. 7,500
  3. Rs. 5,000

So, i started roaming around some of the oldest temples here in my town with my uncle's Canon PowerShot A620 which has a pretty good lense. And moreover, Rahul is quiet pro in Image editing with Adobe Photoshop..

I will upload the photos in my Flickr page after the last date of submission :-D (copyright issues :-D)

visit www.photomadras.org for more details

PS: I have been making a closer note at the temples and sculptures this time

PS: Taking outdoor photos with skylight little professional